Upcoming Milk Drives:
Check back soon for upcoming milk drives!
What is a Milk Drive?
Much like blood drives, milk drive events are held at North Texas and Arkansas locations throughout the year to provide a convenient and safe drop-off option for donating extra breastmilk. Our goal is to make donating as convenient and easy as possible for approved donors as well as mothers who would like to start or complete the three-step screening process.
How to Become a Donor
- Complete an online eligibility form. (right)
- Complete a medical history questionnaire. (We can call you in advance for a 15-minute phone interview or you can complete this step at the milk drive.)
- Get a free, non-fasting blood test. (This can be done safely by a phlebotomist at the milk drive or scheduled at another time.)
- You must be approved as a donor before your milk can be processed and dispensed.
- If you would like to wait to donate your milk until you are approved, you can schedule a milk pick-up after completing steps 2 & 3 (above) at the milk drive.
- Milk left at the milk drive cannot be returned.