Upcoming Milk Drives:
Friday, May 12th: Fort Worth, Texas in honor of Mother's Day
Baylor Scott & White All Saints Fort Worth
10am - 2pm
Moncrief Tower Building (Building B)
1400 8th Ave
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
*The cross street of the entrance and parking will be 8th Avenue and Enderly Place. Parking spots will be reserved next to the Moncrief Tower entrance. Additional free parking is located in the Moncrief Tower parking garage.
What is a Milk Drive?
Much like blood drives, milk drive events are held at North Texas and Arkansas locations throughout the year to provide a convenient and safe drop-off option for donating extra breastmilk. Our goal is to make donating as convenient and easy as possible for approved donors as well as mothers who would like to start or complete the three-step screening process.
How to Become a Donor
- Complete an online eligibility form. (right)
- Complete a medical history questionnaire. (We can call you in advance for a 15-minute phone interview or you can complete this step at the milk drive.)
- Get a free, non-fasting blood test. (This can be done safely by a phlebotomist at the milk drive or scheduled at another time.)
- You must be approved as a donor before your milk can be processed and dispensed.
- If you would like to wait to donate your milk until you are approved, you can schedule a milk pick-up after completing steps 2 & 3 (above) at the milk drive.
- Milk left at the milk drive cannot be returned.
Drop your milk at a milk drive!